Dear SCHUNCK visitor,
Following the introduction of new COVID restrictions, we are once again having to close our doors to the public. This means that we will be closed altogether from 15 December 2020 to 9 February 2021.
You will find the exact details for each of our organisational units below.
Whenever the government updates the regulations, we will evaluate developments and what these mean for your visiting SCHUNCK.
Whenever new changes come into effect, we will be publishing the latest information on this page and on our social media.
• The museum is closed from 15 December 2020 until 9 February 2021.
Our take away library is reopened for the collection and return of books.
Details >> (in Dutch)
Would you rather not visit in person?
Of course, the library can also be visited online 24/7 via onlinebibliotheek.nl
• Since music and dance lessons are held in a public building, all individual lessons planned between Wednesday 15 December and 9 February 2021 have been cancelled.
• Wherever possible, individual music lessons can continue online. Individual teachers and students can make their own arrangements for this.
Group lessons for song, music and dance
• All group lessons have been cancelled until 9 February.
• SCHUNCK will not be receiving any school groups until after 9 February 2021.
• All courses, presentations and tours will likewise be cancelled until after 9 February 2021.
All activities planned which involve the commercial hire of venues have been cancelled for the time being. We are following developments closely. We will be getting in touch with those who already had activities planned.
As well as SCHUNCK, the Glaspaleis is also home to two catering establishments: Bagels & Beans and Mijn Streek. They are also closed until further notice.
However, you can still order a coffee-to-go, or a take-away lunch or dinner. Check out the menu and order via bestel.bagelsbeans.nl or www.mijn-streek.nl